siracusa 2023 E-Learning Program
International Criminal Law, International Cooperation in Criminal Matters, Human Rights and Criminal Justice.
The Siracusa International Institute for Criminal Justice and Human Rights is pleased to launch its 2023 E-Learning Program on: International Criminal Law, International Cooperation in Criminal Matters, Human Rights and Criminal Justice. The course targets recent graduates in Law, Political Science, International Relations, or related fields and young professionals and practitioners within the international legal/political field, but it is open to all those who might be interested to expand their knowledge in the topics targeted. Each course will last 3 days for a total of 12 hours and will be broadcast live on Zoom.
The E-learning Program will consist of 5 courses, but more courses might be announced in the next months:
- 23-25 June 2023: Genocide
- 7-9 July 2023: International Criminal Evidence
- 21-23 July 2023: Digital Rights
- 6-8 October 2023: International Law and the Conflict in Ukraine
- 20-22 October 2023: Understanding Modes of Individual Criminal Responsibility
Further information and the registration form are available at https://www.siracusainstitute.org/app/e-learning-program/.