Summer School on ‘Understanding and Combatting Corruption – A Global Perspective’
The Siracusa International Institute is organizing a Summer School on ‘Understanding and Combatting Corruption – A Global Perspective’, which will be held in presence between Monday, July 18th and Friday, July 22nd at the Institute’s headquarters in Siracusa, Italy.
To be eligible for the Summer School, participants should have a university degree in law, or other relevant faculties. The working language will be English.
The school includes sessions on the following topics, among others:
LIST OF TOPICS
- General Introduction and Overview of the Summer School
- United Nations Convention against Corruption – What are the crimes that constitute corruption?
- Understanding the Underlying Enabling Environments and the Economic/Social/National Security Impact of Corruption
- Designing a Domestic Anti-Corruption Strategy
- The Supply Side: Addressing International Bribery
- Attaching the profits of corruption: Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Financing of Terrorism
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 30, 2022! APPLY NOW.
For all details, see here or visit the related website: https://www.siracusainstitute.org/app/summer-school-2022/ or contact us at email@example.com.