IAP Newsletter - June 2021
The June 2021 edition of the newsletter is available to IAP Members.
IAP Members can download this edition of the IAP Newsletter here.
The 79th edition of the newsletter includes:
- Message from the IAP President
- Outcomes of the 51st IAP Executive Committee Meeting
- General Counsel's Comments
- IAP President attends the 14th United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- Updates from the Global Prosecutors E-Crime Network (GPEN)
- A remarkable prosecutor
- The IAP, GLACY+ and Octopus projects begin a series of webinars dedicated to the Second Additional Protocol: First Webinar on Enhanced Cooperation and Disclosure of Electronic Evidence
- IAP President visits Finnish Prosecution
- IAP Membership News
- Call for articles for future newsletters
- Congratulations to Mr. Frederic Fevre on his appointment as President of the National Conference of General Prosecutors
- Editorial from the Secretary-General
- IAP Staff and Contact Information
Call for contributions: We invite you to contribute to next or any future newsletters. If you are interested in enriching the IAP Newsletter please contact the IAP Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.