IAP Newsletter - June 2022
The 85th Edition of the IAP Quarterly Newsletter is now available to members.
IAP Members can download this edition of the IAP Newsletter here.
The 85th Edition includes:
- Message from the IAP President
- Secretary-General’s Editorial
- The Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Resigns from the IAP
- IAP Statement Regarding the Events in Ukraine and The Russian Federation
- Prosecutorial Procedures and the Silver Lining of the Pandemic
- IAP Co-hosts International Course for Prosecutors on Investigating and Prosecuting Crimes Against Journalists and the Protection of Freedom of Expression with UNESCO
- Road to Reform and Co-operation - Association of Prosecutors for Order and Justice
- Consolidating Ideas for Impactful Institutional Strengthening of the Brazilian Prosecution
- Former Prosecutor General Yoon Suk-yeol Inaugurated as President of South Korea
- First Executive Committee In-person Meeting After Two Years
- Call for Applications for the 2022 IAP Granting Programme
- Last Call for Nominations for IAP Awards and Honorary Memberships 2022
- Record of Nominations Under Article 8.6 of the IAP Constitution
- 27th Annual Conference and General Meeting in Tbilisi, Georgia 25 – 29 September 2022
Call for contributions: We invite you to contribute to next or any future newsletters. If you are interested in enriching the IAP Newsletter please contact the IAP Executive Administratoin Manager at email@example.com.