IAP Newsletter - February 2021
The February 2021 edition of the newsletter is available to IAP Members.
IAP Members can download this edition of the IAP Newsletter here.
The 78th edition of the newsletter iincludes:
- General Counsel's Comments
- Call for nominations for IAP Awards and Honorary Memberships 2021
- Call for nominations of candidates for the Executive Committee from General Membership
- The 25th IAP General Meeting
- Facebook Live between IAP President and UNESCO's Director Regarding "Prosecuting Crimes and Attacks against Journalists"
- COE-GPEN Webinar: Effective Access to Electronic Evidence: towards a new Protocol to the Budapest Convention
- The International science-and-practice forum "The Lessons of Nuremberg"
- IAP President's Attendance at the 30th Meeting of the Coordination Council of Prosecutors General of the Commonwealth of Independent States
- IAP President's Attendane at the 18th Meeting of the Prosecutors General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Member States
- Call for donations for the IAP Granting Programme 2021
- Call for articles for future newsletters
- The IAP Welcomes new Organisational Member
- Network of Military Prosecutors (NMP) Facilitatos contacts updated
- Wishes from the IAP Secretary-General
- IAP Staff and Contact Information
Call for contributions: We invite you to contribute to next or any future newsletters. If you are interested in enriching the IAP Newsletter please contact the IAP Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.