7th Latin American Regional Conference
Date: Wednesday 28 June 2023 - Friday 30 June 2023
Location: Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
- Venue: Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
- Period: 28 - 30 June 2023
- Theme: "Perspectives and Challenges to Prosecution Services
- Fee: R$ 730 (Early Bird) and R$ 885 (Full Cost)
- Hosts: The Public Prosecutor's Office of the State of Ceará, Brazil and the National Associatio of Prosecutors in Brazil (CONAMP)
The main purposes of the Conference are to stimulate the exchange of experiences between prosecutors as well as to promote a comparative evaluation of national legal systems in strategic and important fields.
Taking as reference the main theme, the panels will address the following subjects: I) Independence and Autonomy of Prosecution Services; II) Fight against Organized Crime; III) Protection of the Environment; IV) Corruption and Money Laundering; V) Exchange and Cooperation Programs between prosecutorial training centers; VI) Digital Transformation of Prosecution Services; VII) Guarantees of Independence and Protection of Prosecutors; VIII) Data Protection in Prosecutorial Activities; IX) Combating Drug Trafficking and Urban Violence; and X) Protection of Human Rights.