2023 Nominations for Executive Committee
For 2023, there is one Vice-President vacancy and six ordinary membership vacancies on the Executive Committee. Nominations for the election of Vice-Presidents and ordinary members are made by either the Executive Committee in accordance with articles 11.3 and 8.6 of the Constitution, or by organisational or individual members in accordance with articles 11.3 and 8.6 A of the Constution.
The membership of the Executive Committee shall reflect, as far as reasonably possible, the regions of the world in which theh Association is represented.
The candidate for Vice-Presidents of Latin america
- Manuel Pinheiro Freitas, Prosecutor General, Ceará, Brazil
The candidates for Ordinary Membership
- Rashid Ahmine, Director of Public Prosecutions, Mauritius (1st term)
- Immaculate Angutoko, President of the Ugandan Association of Prosecutors (1st term)
- Shamila Batohi, National Director of Public Prosecutions, South Africa (2nd term)
- Stephan Blättler, Attorney General, Switzerland (1st term)
- Kate Matthews, Vice President of the Canadian Association of Crown Counsels (2nd term)
- Manoel Murrieta, President of CONAMP, Brazil (1st term)
- Edina Soltész, Head of Int. Division, Office of the Prosecutor General, Hungary (2nd term)
- Bruce Swartz, Deputy Assistant Attorney General and DOJ Counselor for Int. Affairs, USA (2nd term)
- Angel Valencia, Prosecutor General, Chile