IAP Conflict Committee
In accordance with Article 17.1 in the IAP Constitution any conflict with regard to the application and interpretation of this Constitution may be brought before the Conflict Committee. The Conflict Committee shall consist of five members, of which the quorum shall be three, who shall be appointed by the General Meeting and shall serve for a term of three years.
Since November 2020, the IAP Conflict Committee comprises:
- Thomas Burrows, IAP Senator, United States of America
- Nick Cowdery, Australia, Chair of IAP Senate
- Carlos Donoso Castex, IAP Senator, Argentina
- Francois Falletti, IAP Senator, France
- Wendy Stephen, IAP Senator, Canada.