2015 Zurich, Switzerland
- Elizabeth Howe OBE, IAP General Counsel and former Chief Crown Prosecutor, Kent, England and Wales
- Salvatore Vasta, Former IAP Vice President of Asia and Pacific, Judge and Former Crown Prosecutor, Queensland, Australia
- Egbert Myjer, IAP Senator and Former Judge of the European Court of Human Rights, The Netherlands
Prosecutor of the Year Award
The Three candidates that meets the criteria established in the IAP Awards Protocol are:
- Jeong Soo Lee, Director of High Tech and Financial Crimes Division, Seoul Prosecutors Office, Korea
- Ali Bin Khatin, Prosecutor, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Nawaf Abdulla Hamza, Prosecutor, Public Prosecutions, Bahrain
Certificates of Merit
The IAP Certificate of Merit is awarded as an expression of the Association’s gratitude to members of the IAP (individual or organisational) for their pursuit of the Objects of the Association. Certificates of Merit can also be awarded to non IAP members as an expression of the Association’s gratitude for supporting the association.
- Dubai Public Prosecutions, for hosting the 19th Annual Conference and General Meeting in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 23 - 27 November 2015.
- The Office of the Attorney General of the Baharain hosting the 39th IAP Executive Committee Meeting in Bahrain 8 - 10 April 2015